Currently, many people use facial electrophoresis to improve and restore damaged skin, to help rejuvenate the skin. So what is facial electrophoresis? What’s the use? What are the pros and cons? The following article will answer this information in more detail!
The electrophoresis method is highly effective after only 1 skin care treatment, improving up to 95%, increasing the absorption of nutrients 5,000 times compared to using hands to apply.
What is electrophoresis in skin beauty?
Electrophoresis is a beauty method that does not use needles but still delivers nutrients deep into the skin. Specifically, the electrophoresis method uses electric current to support the delivery of drugs for acne, anti-wrinkle, aging, pigmentation reduction … into the skin quickly, effective in the first time.
The mechanism works by using pulsed electrical energy to stimulate the absorption of nutrients by negative and positive ions, in addition, the electrophoresis head can adjust the temperature to shrink / expand the pores, release the blockage. clogs so that nutrients can easily penetrate deeper, bringing high efficiency in treatment.
The doctor will use specialized equipment to push all nutrients directly into the skin to help the essence penetrate quickly, penetrate deeply into each layer of skin cells.
Nutrients commonly used for electrophoresis include: vitamin C, HA, collagen, stem cells, salmon DNA, etc. Depending on the patient’s skin condition, the doctor will specify which nutrients to put in to improve effectively improve skin condition.
There are many types of electrophoresis machines: hot electrophoresis, cold electrophoresis, hot and cold double-ended electrophoresis, electrophoresis combined with RF …
What does electrophoresis in medicine include? What is the application like?
Electrophoresis has many uses in the medical field including:
- Drug testing: Electrophoresis is used to separate small antibodies in antibiotics from impurities that affect health, so researchers will be easier to determine and set the antibiotic concentration more accurately.
- Vaccine testing: electrophoresis helps to check the purity and concentration of vaccines before putting them into use, supporting research and development of new versions of vaccines suitable for different levels and antibodies.
- DNA analysis: electrophoresis is also used to separate DNA molecules at high resolution, helping forensics analyze the DNA structure more accurately.
In hemoglobin electrophoresis method Hemoglobin: Protein hemoglobin has the function of transporting and releasing oxygen into tissues and respiratory organs. Electrophoresis is used to analyze and test whether the components present in Hemoglobin work normally or not, specific concentrations.
- Skin care and rejuvenation: intensive skin care electrophoresis helps to keep the skin young and smooth with many advantages such as:
- The technique is painless.
- Remove old wrinkles.
- Remove or fade scars, stretch marks.
- Protect the skin from damage from: laser, UV rays, needle roller …
- Promotes essential vitamins and minerals to quickly penetrate deep into the skin surface.
- Scalp rejuvenation, helps reduce hair loss.
- Skin care and regeneration to help skin look younger.
Patients should regularly participate in electrophoresis therapy at least every 2 weeks to be effective.
Should electrophoresis technology be used in beauty?
- Non-invasive, does not cause damage to the skin and health, so it can be used 2-3 times a week.
- Electrophoresis helps to rejuvenate the skin, supports intensive acne treatment effectively.
- Remove wrinkles, make skin smoother, improve the function of secretory glands under the skin.
- Able to treat hair loss.
- Treat melasma, freckles.
- Electrophoresis brings nutrients such as collagen, vitamin C, other essential essences … deep into the epidermis, nourishing the skin from deep within.
- Electrophoresis is a modern technology that does not require much downtime.
When doing vitamin C electrophoresis, in most cases vitamin C electrophoresis is relatively safe. However, there are some cases of side effects such as: mild skin redness, skin irritation, stinging … After electrophoresis, there are symptoms of headache, muscle tension in the electrophoresis area due to the impact of electric current. These symptoms are quickly overcome, not dangerous.
Because of the electrical current, people with metal dentures, people with pacemakers will not be able to use the electrophoresis service.
Before electrophoresis, patients should go to reputable and quality beauty facilities to ensure safety, avoid health risks, and bring high treatment efficiency.
In addition, patients should also note the following during skin care after vitamin C electrophoresis such as:
- Skin may sting, mild irritation after vitamin C electrophoresis, so do not exfoliate or use strong cleansers.
- If the patient is having other dermatological problems, it is advisable to consult a doctor for suitable treatment methods.
- You should persevere in following the electrophoresis course prescribed by your doctor to bring about high efficiency.
Some popular facial electrophoresis essences used today
1. Vitamin C
Vitamin C electrophoresis has many uses in beauty such as:
- Remove dark spots after acne , treat melasma, freckles, lighten dark circles under the eyes.
- Supports cell proliferation, skin healing (especially due to UV rays).
- Prevent acne, limit skin hyperpigmentation, brighten skin.
After 1 application, vitamin C electrophoresis is many times more effective than applying the product outside the skin.
The electrophoresis method delivers collagen essence deep into the skin, bringing many benefits to the skin such as:
- Supplement collagen deficiency for the skin to improve aging problems such as wrinkles, sagging skin, etc.
- Helps soften, stretch the surface of the skin, increase elasticity for healthy skin.
- Restorative, healthy skin.
- Support quickly regenerate skin after acne, heal skin after taking acne core.
3. HA . electrophoresis
HA electrophoresis helps to bring Hyaluronic Acid essence deep into the skin, non-invasive, safe, and highly effective in skin regeneration.
HA is a component that regulates the smoothness and youthfulness of the skin. If the patient has the following skin problems, HA electrophoresis may be an option:
- Skin suffering from acne such as: hidden acne, cystic acne, inflammatory acne, damaged skin due to the use of mixed cream or alcohol, etc. should also be electrophoresis HA to nourish and regenerate the skin.
- Dull skin, lack of water want to stretch, fast moisture.
- Skin is undergoing laser treatment, needle roller.
4. Stem cells
- Stem cell electrophoresis is the optimal solution to help the skin improve the lack of collagen, hyaluronic acid, fibronectin…
- This electrophoresis method will separate stem cells into microscopic particles that can penetrate deeper into the skin safely, without causing side effects.
- Stem cell essence will remove wrinkles, prevent sagging skin, control oiliness, improve dry skin, support to reduce inflammation, acne, pustules, remove dark spots, make skin white and smooth naturally.
- Stem cell electrophoresis, in addition to being performed on the face, is also applied to other areas of the body such as: neck, chest, back, abdomen, thighs…
Is electrophoresis good for skin care?
Have. With the above uses that electrophoresis brings, patients can use this method to care and restore the skin.
The skin will recover, nutrients penetrate deeply to nourish the skin to make it soft, plump, and healthy after just 1 electrophoresis. Patients can electrophoresis once a week for normal skin, 2-3 times a week for damaged skin.
However, for electrophoresis to be highly effective, it depends on factors such as:
- Quality of equipment and machinery for performing electrophoresis.
- The origin, composition, quality of the essences put into the skin.
- Space, furniture, tools are clean and safe.
- Skin care regimen after electrophoresis.
- Skill of electrophoresis technicians, following the correct procedure.
Notes to know when electrophoresis facial skin care
1. Before electrophoresis:
Patients should visit an experienced dermatologist to be examined, determine the skin condition, appoint the right nutrients for the skin to ensure health, bring effective treatment. Patients need to choose a reputable electrophoresis address, quality machinery, good products of clear origin, skilled technicians to perform correctly, clean space and medical instruments, experience Good skin care experience.
2. After electrophoresis
After electrophoresis , skin care is very important to ensure that the skin is restored quickly, is always strong, shiny, smooth. Therefore, patients should maintain the following habits to protect the skin and bring about high efficiency during treatment:
- Get enough sleep, go to bed early, get up early.
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables.
- Cover and protect your skin from the sun, limit going out in the hottest hours of the day, apply sunscreen before going out.
- Use gentle, safe cosmetics for the skin.
- Drink enough water every day (from 1.5 to 2 liters) to stay healthy.
- Don’t eat a lot of spicy, hot, greasy, fatty foods, sweets, don’t drink coffee, alcohol, smoke…
- Keep the spirit happy, comfortable, avoid stress, exercise gently.
Specialist in Dermatology – Aesthetics, Tam Anh General Hospital performed electrophoresis using the latest generation of high-tech machines of Apollo Duet + EL (Korea). This is the leading new generation machine, which can push both drugs with molecular weight up to 100,000 Dalton and serum essence, making it easier for the drug to penetrate deep into the skin, while many other cosmetic facilities use mainly electric machines. The site repels drugs with a molecular weight of 40,000 Daltons.
In addition, the modern machine at Tam Anh General Hospital combines hot and cold control technology on the same machine, so it is convenient and shortens the treatment time for customers. The stimulator is quite gentle, the hot temperature controller helps the pores to expand so that the medicine can easily and easily penetrate the skin.
After that, cold electrophoresis will be used to tighten pores and smooth skin after electrophoresis. The temperature of the device ranges from -20 degrees Celsius to 45 degrees Celsius, but if customers are afraid of heat, they can still use the heat level equal to 37 degrees Celsius or the cold level stops at 10 degrees Celsius, they can still penetrate deeply. into the skin.
In 45 minutes of performing electrophoresis, the client has no pain, no bleeding, no need to rest, and still has time to go to work, go on a business trip, travel … right after the beauty treatment.
In addition to electrophoresis, Tam Anh Hospital in Ho Chi Minh City also invests in top quality modern machines and a team of experienced doctors in the treatment of acne, dark spots, pigmentation, hair loss by methods: electrophoresis, laser, needle roller … or other dermatological problems such as eczema, psoriasis, urticaria… Depending on the condition, the doctor will apply appropriate treatment methods for the patient.